Pages

Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Sisters

I was going thru a box of stuff from our old house it was just stuff from the office,I found a stack of older pictures and I was a bit shocked to find this picture...its from way way back.I'm pretty sure it was from when we lived in Montana and I was only 13 when I left  so that was a long time ago LOL its really funny because I have more pictures of them as adults then when we were children...Oh I forgot to mention they are my sisters LOL
anyway I used a sketch from Pamela's world of scrap and the picture was faded so it went really well with the papers I decided to use!




thank you for coming to take a peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog