Pages

Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

Just being me-LGS reveal

Happy Monday fellow Scrappers.....as you all know by now Monday means a new sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy...and I have to tell you the Design Team has out done themselves this week..here is my take on this weeks sketch.

 as you can see I did turn it on its side...I found some old Polaroids of my Sammi so I based the colors on her outfit,she was obsessed with 101 dalmatians at the time and wore that darn shirt all the time! I did mostly everything with my silhouette,like the drawing of the flower/vine,cutting the shapes

 I just adore how this one turned out!
I hope you'll head on over to Lets Get Sketchy and play along! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the Cameo cuts Buffy! Great work with the sketch! I remember my daughter and her Dalmation pj's.. she never took them off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the sketch pens!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog